Re: final report on all woody DSAs and sarge

Hello

On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 10:42:03PM -0300, Joey Hess wrote:
> We have now finished checking all the DSAs since woody's release, except
> for a few that we didn't reach any conclusions on. That the following
> DSAs seem to still be unfixed in sarge:
>
> mysql-dfsg 4.0.18-6 needed, have 4.0.18-5 for DSA-483

Thanks for checking all those packages. As this one is mine, I can
estimate that it should be no problem as mysql-dfsg-4.0.20-10 will enter
Sarge in 5 days except it will be further delayed by gcc.
(to my understanding for optional packages uploading to "unstable" and
not "proposed-updates" was still ok, tell me if not)

bye,

-christian-