Re: libtiff status: only 21 to go

On Thu, Aug 05, 2004 at 12:05:03AM +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 11:59:40AM -0400, Jay Berkenbilt wrote:
> >   povray-3.5
>
> This is non-free. Will it block the transition then? Anyway, jvw is
> normally very active, so probably he will fix it soon.

Just sent to sponsor, sorry for the delay. I don't know whether he's
available to upload. I agreed with Frank that he'll upload it anyway
before tomorrow's dinstall if my regular sponsor didn't find time then
yet to look at it.

I just hope I didn't make any mistakes, as I didn't have time for the
amount of testing I usually do... I don't like it that much being forced
to upload now, at gunpoint.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar