James Allen Did Not Recieve Your Message

 If you think I might want to or I might need to receive your email
please resend it with "Please Let Me In" added anywhere in the subject
line.

In an attempt to stop the 75 junk email messages I get every day I have
installed a very aggressive email filter. You are not included on my
list of allowed senders; therefore, your message has been deleted,
sorry.

James Robert Allen, Support Systems Analyst
(480) 965-2781  Fax:(480) 965-2751