Re: gif-producing code and sarge?

On Mon, 2004-05-24 at 08:52, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 08:15:12AM +1000, Matthew Palmer wrote:
> > Considering that it doesn't look like the freeze is really going to
> > take place any time soon,
>
> If the SC vote goes in such a way as to indicate that the project is
> happy to release sarge in roughly its current state, I think we should
> be freezing really quite shortly after that, and I think we're in a
> position to do so given d-i's current state of readiness.

I'm detecting a certain amount of maintainers being discouraged by the
whole process personally. Since the SC vote is still quite a fair bit
away, I'm not sure we'll be able to accomplish much until that issue is
sorted out.

When it is sorted out, we can start making a schedule again with a
freeze schedule. This actually has a chance of working if the installer
looks good.

	Cheers,

Pasc
--