Re: SableVM stalled in SID again?

Hi Grzegorz,

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 01:36:58PM -0400, Grzegorz B. Prokopski wrote:

> sorry for bothering you, but there's something wrong (again) w/ migration
> of SableVM packages to testing. Last time 1.1.0-5 was "hinted", so I
> though that the "hint" is permanent and it would work this time also.

> But the packages seem to be stalled again and for a reason no better
> than previously. It's 13 days since upload, no bugs or missing deps
> seem to invalidate transition to testing. The only thing is, that this
> group of packages should migrate to testing together:

> libsablevm1-dev libsablevm-native1 libsablevm-classlib1-java sablevm
> jikes-sablevm libsablevm1

> Could you please take a look at what's going on?

Yes, this is definitely going to require a hint; I just hadn't gotten to
the point yet of figuring out what the hint needed to look like.

I now have a hint in place for sablevm-classlib 1.1.3-1.

Hints are actually a one-shot deal, in part because too many of them
would tax the system running the build scripts -- this is the reason
they're necessary at all, in fact.

Thanks,
--
Steve Langasek