Re: discover2 transition botched in testing

Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 06:20:15PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> > AJ, can we force the whole mess of discover{,1{,-data}} packages into
> > testing? Soon?
>
> Urgencies of disocver{,1}{,-data} all bumped to high.

Thanks aj. Unfortunatly, it looks like we're also blocked waiting on
glibc -12 to enter testing, as debootstrap fails on alpha and ia64 with
the current one due to #238963. Given the changes in -12, forcing it in
is probably not wise.

But still, folks using beta3 will stop getting broken installed systems,
which will be nice.

--
see shy jo