exim 4.31 (was: Release update)

On Mon, Mar 29, 2004 at 03:40:22PM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
[...]
>   * As of now, no new packages will be added to the base system. This
>     means that packages in the base system *must not* change their
>     package relationships.
>
>   * Large changes to the base system must be cleared with the release
>     team and the d-i team before being uploaded to unstable.
>
>   * Changes to the base system should avoid regressing translations.
>
>   * Where possible, avoid new major upstream versions of other packages.
>     If in any doubt about whether an upgrade is appropriate, contact the
>     release team.
[...]

Hello,
I'd like to get exim 4.31 into sarge but before I waste time I want
ask whether^Whow hard I'll be kicked.

* The dependencies won't change. - The version in sarge already links
against libgnutls10.

* 4.31 is basically a bugfix release, the number of new features is
  very limited.

           cu andreas