Is apache buggy or not?

Page http://packages.qa.debian.org/a/apache.html says in the left column that the package has 0 release critical bugs, yet in the right column says apache, apache-ssl and apache-perl are buggy. Clicking on the links reveal those bugs as resolved.

The same information is reflected in update_excuses.html, which also claims apache is buggy. This in turn results in my script saying apache has release-critical bugs, and confused users asking me why I say that when they can't find any RC bugs for apache in BTS.

How come?

--
Björn