More removal suggestions

I see that all my earlier suggestions have been dealt with.  Cool!

==> remove kmusicdb/0.8.2-4
KDE2 dependency, uninstallable.

==> remove ksensors/0.7-6
KDE2 dependency, uninstallable.

A new version can eventually go in when the lm-sensors mess is
sorted out (which see below), but it's not clear whether that will happen
before or after sarge releases.

Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net> is dealing with the lm-sensors mess.
* He adopted the related packages and uploaded new packages which are now
waiting in NEW.
* He filed a removal request for the obsolete i2c packages (#235490).
* http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2004/debian-devel-200402/msg02038.html
includes an outline of the remaining steps, which need to wait for the NEW
packages to be accepted.

---
The other uninstallable packages on i386 are mostly dependent on postgresql
via nagios and should hopefully clear up when new postgresql goes in.

The exception is vlc-arts.  For a new version of vlc to go in, new arts,
xfree86, and libggi have to get in, all of which have their own problems.
Hopefully those will clear up too, though...

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden at gcc.gnu.org>
US citizens: if you're considering voting for Bush, look at these first: