Please remove irssi-plugin-icq from testing

Hi,

irssi-plugin-icq has a grave bug on it and I cannot really test it right
now (does not seem to work well with SOCKS), so please remove it from
testing, I will make sure it does not enter again until sarge.

I'm not quite prepared to remove it completely from the distribution,
the idea of the package seems useful and there seems to be upstream work
being done now.

Sorry for the work, I should have kept it out of testing in the first
place I guess (although that particular bug was not around back then).

Oh, and I hope I'm on-topic here...

thanks,

Michael