Breaking the jack-audio-connection-kit deadlock...

So, from update_output.txt, these are the packages which 'need work' for the
jack-audio-connection-kit hint to work.  (Each item has underneath it the
items upon which it depends, like an outline.)

A lot of packages needed requeuing.  I sent messages for the arm, mips,
mipsel, and s390 packages which appeared to need it.  One package needs
to be removed from testing (libhydrogen, as mentioned before).  Two
packages appear to have actual build bugs (and I filed the bugs).

* ardour-gtk, ardour-ksi, libardour0, libardour0-dev (source package ardour):
-- needs build on arm
---- needs requeue
-- waiting for libxml2, which should go in tomorrow
-- waiting for raptor
---- waiting for curl, which should go in in 3 days

* ecamegapedal
-- needs build on arm
---- needs requeue
-- needs build on mipsel
---- needs requeue
------ may need Ryan Murray to wake up
-- needs build on s390
---- needs requeue

* ecawave
-- needs build on arm
---- needs requeue
-- needs build on mipsel
---- needs requeue
------ may need Ryan Murray to wake up
-- needs build on m68k
---- in progress
-- needs build on s390
---- needs requeue

* gstreamer-jack, gstreamer-plugins (source gst-plugins)
-- needs build everywhere
---- actual build problem; I filed a bug.
-- waiting for mpeg2dec, which should go in in 6 days

* hydrogen
-- needs build on mips
---- needs requeue
------ may need Ryan Murray to wake up
-- needs build on mipsel
---- needs requeue
------ may need Ryan Murray to wake up

* jack-rack
-- needs build on mips
---- needs requeue
------ may need Ryan Murray to wake up
-- needs build on mipsel
---- needs requeue
------ may need Ryan Murray to wake up

* libhydrogen0, libhydrogen0-dev (source package libhydrogen)
-- According to Junichi, this needs to be *removed*.
====> remove libhydrogen/0.8.0-4

* meterbridge
-- needs build on mips
---- needs requeue
------ may need Ryan Murray to wake up

* qjackctl
-- needs build on mips
---- needs requeue
------ may need Ryan Murray to wake up
-- needs build on mipsel
---- needs requeue
------ may need Ryan Murray to wake up

* rezound
-- needs build on mips
---- needs requeue
------ may need Ryan Murray to wake up

* spiralsynthmodular
-- needs build on s390
---- My goodness!  An actual build problem!  I filed a bug.
  I won't worry about the other buildd issues for now, since a new
  version will presumably need to be uploaded.

* tapiir
-- needs build on mipsel
---- needs requeue
------ may need Ryan Murray to wake up

* terminatorx
-- waiting for libxml2, which should go in tomorrow

* zynaddsubfx
-- needs build on m68k
---- not tried yet, queued
-- needs build on mips
---- queued
-- needs build on mipsel
---- built, needs upload
------ may (or may not) need Ryan Murray to wake up

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden at gcc.gnu.org>
US citizens: if you're considering voting for Bush, look at these first: