Re: 3.0r3

On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 07:34:39AM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> > Martin Schulze wrote:

> > >It'll probably be mid or end of February.
> > >
> > >Regards,
> > >
> > >        Joey
> >
> > Is it possible to get the boot-floppies from unstable (which are the ones
> > *used* in woody) pushed into this release?  Or if new boot-floppies are going
> > to be used, to make sure they're actually *in* woody?
>
> If you prepare boot-floppies for all architectures yes.

It would indeed be a good idea if the new boot-floppies would be used;
they contain a bugfix for the amiga subarch, where the language chooser
doesn't always work in the current version.

Is there an easy way to see what architectures already have the new
version of boot-floppies? AFAIK, the version of boot-floppies as
available in the archives, cannot be found by looking at a Packages- or
a Sources-file...

--
Wouter Verhelst
"Stop breathing down my neck." "My breathing is merely a simulation."