Re: accepted: $package/$arch

On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 12:47:20PM +0100, Bj?rn Stenberg wrote:
> Anthony Towns wrote:
> > On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 09:54:42AM +0100, Bj?rn Stenberg wrote:
> > > What exactly does the /$arch suffix mean in update_output.txt?
> > That binaries on that specific arch have been updated. The suffix is also
> > used in update_excuses.
> Were those packages already in testing, with the same version, and
> just the binaries for that particular architecture were updated? What
> triggers this?

The source was in testing, at the same version as the binaries claim
as their source; but the binaries in testing didn't match the binaries
in unstable.

It happens when testing has old binaries for that package on that arch,
when an arch-specific binary recompile happens on the arch (binNMU),
and when debs get removed on an arch in unstable, without their source
getting removed too.

Cheers,
aj

               Linux.conf.au 2004 -- Because we can.