Please remove pd-externals from testing

Anthony, could you:

  remove pd-externals/00.20030718-5

It's not broken in itself, but it depends on pd (now provided by
puredata), which is having problems getting up to scratch for the
jack-audio-connection-kit package name changes. Mostly I think it's now
just waiting for buildds, but I could be wrong, and getting
jack/alsa-lib to work is quite urgent I think.

Could you then also:

  hint jack-audio-connection-kit/0.75.0-2 alsa-lib/0.9.8-2

Two packages (freqtweak and gem) will become uninstallable, but they're
both in the process of being fixed, and plenty of other stuff will
become installable to compensate so I think it's a fair trade.

Thanks,