"Contains /usr/share/info/dir.gz" bugs

Hello,
I had some time to spare and started to check for packages that would
include /usr/share/info/dir.gz if they were rebuilt on current sid,

I checked 50 source packages and got 5 bugreports[1], about 340
(binary[2]-)packages remaining.

I used

zgrep share/info/ Contents-i386.gz | \
  sed -e 's/[[:space:]][[:space:]]*/\t/g' |\
  cut -f2 | sed -e 's_.*/__' | sort -u

to generate a list of packages containing info-pages and checked up to
cpp-2.95-doc.  If somebody wants to continue, feel free ;-)
             cu andreas

[1] I chose severiy important instead of serious, because the binaries
in the arhive are ok.
[2] Don't expect the number of source-packages to be much lower, most
multi-binary packages only contain info-pages in one binary-packages.