Re: Moving glibc out of unstable

On Sun, 2003-10-26 at 18:12, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

> I'm going to tackle a couple of the low-hanging RC bugs tonight and
> tomorrow (MIPS msq, Sparc kernel warning, something else I've forgotten).
> After that I believe the packages are ready to leave experimental.  They'll
> probably need some TLC in unstable, but that has to happen eventually if
> they're to make sarge.  These packages do bump the shlib dependency, so
> backing down will be messy.

> Does anyone else have issues that we need to address before they enter
> unstable?  If so, _please_ let me know in the next day or two.  Otherwise we
> should freeze CVS on (let's say) Tuesday, build and test 2.3.2.ds1-8 on as
> many architectures as possible, and upload probably straight into unstable.

Java works, but Citrix doesn't with the -6 debs.  I'm going to start
work on hunting that down Monday.  I'll try and get my Sparc resurrected
before then.  I'll also try to ia64/nptl in before then too.

Did we ever hear back from James about m68k?

--
In the United States, there isn't a government database that hasn't been
misused by the very people entrusted with keeping its information safe.