Re: ecartis rc bugs are woody only

In article <[🔎] 20031016190307.GJ2775@tennyson.netexpress.net> you write:
>On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 11:36:06AM -0700, Blars Blarson wrote:
>> Since the release-critical bugs in ecartis are not present in the
>> version in sid, would it be possible to get the removal of it from
>> sarge recended?

>However, having been removed from sarge, there should no longer be any
>reason to hold the package from getting back in.  I previously reported
>on the status of past removal candidates in
><20030927203906.GA14293@quetzlcoatl.dodds.net>.

I have been unable to find this message, either with google, or the
lists.debian.org search engine.

ecartis is still marked for removal acording to the
packages.qa.debian.org/e/ecartis web page, and dispite having no
release critical bugs that apply to the version in unstable and being
40 days old is not propigating to testing.

What needs to be done to have the removal flag removed so it can
become part of sarge?

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html