Remove grdb from testing

I recommend grdb be removed from testing:
* From its dependencies, it looks like it works with gtk+ 1.2 themes only.
  With gtk+ 2 based GNOME 2 on its way into sarge, and gtk+ applications
  migrating from 1.2 to 2, its usefulness is quite limited.
* There hasn't been a maintainer upload since march 2001, even though the
  maintainer has been seen by echelon as recent as six weeks ago.
* There's an RC bug report open for more than a month against the most
  recent NMU (which is in sid only), so apparently noone really cares about
  this package.

Ray
--
AJ: Geeez, Erwin. He wasn't even ARMED.
Erwin: I don't care. I have lots of ammo and he was wearing a TIE.