mantis failing to move to testing

Can anyone advice me what to do to solve this ? Should I ask ftpmaster?

[ This is a repost of the following article:                               ]
[ From: bruno.rodrigues@litux.org (Bruno Rodrigues)                        ]
[ Subject: mantis failing to move to testing                               ]
[ Newsgroups: gmane.linux.debian.devel.general                             ]

Mantis was removed from testing due to a RC bug. I've uploaded (still
sponsor upload as a matter of fact) a new version solving all the
issues but now it won't go to testing.

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?excuse=mantis tells me:
    * 5 days old (needed 2 days)
    * Trying to remove package, not update it
    * Not considered

http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=mantis great services
tells me:
    # mantis is scheduled for removal
    # I don't know why mantis can't be removed. Look here for details.

http://ftp-master.debian.org/testing/update_excuses.html#mantis says the
same:
    # mantis (- to 0.17.5-8)
    * Maintainer: Bruno Rodrigues
    * 5 days old (needed 2 days)
    * Trying to remove package, not update it
    * Not considered

Is there any problem with my package, or problem with all 35? package
that were removed ?

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks.