Re: Assignments

On Tue, Apr 01, 2003 at 12:46:57PM -0500, James A. Morrison wrote:
> > James A Morrison
> > 	 46709 [     S ] Mach lets processes write to I/O ports
> This is not easily fixable in GNU Mach 1.0, but is fixed in GNU Mach
> 2.0 which is not released.

"Fixed in new upstream version" is fine, as long as the new upstream
version is actually uploaded to the archive. You'll need to work out
what's preventing this from happening, and make sure someone's on top
of any problems there might be. Alternatively, I suppose you could come
back with a recommendation that gnumach and everything that requires it
be removed from the archive.

You also should be updating the bug log with any extra information you find.

Cheers,
aj

  ``Dear Anthony Towns: [...] Congratulations --
        you are now certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer!''