Re: "Contains /usr/share/info/dir.gz" bugs

Andreas Metzler <ametzler@logic.univie.ac.at> wrote:
> I had some time to spare and started to check for packages that would
> include /usr/share/info/dir.gz if they were rebuilt on current sid,
>
> I checked 50 source packages and got 5 bugreports[1], about 340
> (binary[2]-)packages remaining.
[...]

Finished, 387 package checked, 26 bugreports.
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?submitter=ametzler@logic.univie.ac.at

However as this machine is rather slow I did not do a dumb rebuild of
all 387 packages, I only built those that contained a Makefile.in with
the broken code in the normal unpacked source-tree. I.e. anything using
fancy tarball in tarball setups (dbs) has not been checked.

Since today's mirror-run we don't have a broken automake in sid anymore
as automake1.6 1.6.3-8.1 was uploaded yesterday.
        cu andreas