New hinting stuff

Hi guys,

As you'll have noticed the removal suggestions that had been blocking
a number of updates have been removed. As of now, you (presuming you're
a release assistant) should be able to manage removal hints by yourself by
adding a line like:

	remove foo/1.0-1

to your hints file. This'll show up in update_excuses with an entry like:

     * -glibc (2.3.2-9 to -)
          + Removal request by ajt (glibc version 2.3.2-9)
          + Package is broken, will try to remove

Hopefully we'll add some other stuff to the hints files sooner or later.
There's probably some breakage, but the sooner you try it out, the sooner
said breakage'll be noticed and fixed.

In any event, the activity of the past month or so that I haven't really
been around is pretty impressive. As a comeback special, we've got the
first KDE update in testing since woody's release. On the downside,
Koffice ends up broken, since the unstable version deps on the new glibc.

We've still got mozilla and friends to work on, and a bunch of other stuff
of course.

Cheers,
aj

Australian DMCA (the Digital Agenda Amendments) Under Review!
	-- http://azure.humbug.org.au/~aj/blog/copyright/digitalagenda