Re: Moving glibc out of unstable

Quoting Daniel Jacobowitz (dan@debian.org):

> Does anyone else have issues that we need to address before they enter
> unstable?  If so, _please_ let me know in the next day or two.  Otherwise we

Translation issues. It looks like the latest version in unstable got
two fuzzy strings in most templates translations (too bad that you
didn't warn the translators *before* uploading the package....).

Moreover, these fuzzy strings affect the templates....about locales !
So, currently the locales package will prompt all users...in English.

Denis, I guess we definitely need this automatic  translators
notification tools...