Re: Would lcms really break 309 packages?

On Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 09:03:20AM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 08:35:12PM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> > From bjorn.haxx.se:
> >
> > 20 packages wait for lcms (63 days old, Valid candidate, breaks 309 pkgs)
> >
> > Really?  This seems unlikely.
>
> Nothing automatic deals with complicated chains very well. lcms, libmng,
> libwmf, imagemagick, and plotutils all need to be hinted at once; I'm
> waiting for aj to process some removals I requested on this list a few
> days ago before this is possible.

autotrace was fixed and the python2.3 transition happened, so this is no
longer necessary (although rubymagick will become uninstallable until we
get a new ruby-defaults; enough other packages become newly installable
that this is worthwhile).

I've added a hint, which with any luck will work tonight.