Remove rubrica from testing

Package: rubrica
Testing: 1.0.3.1-1
Unstable: 1.0.5-1
Bugs: 206650
Suggestion: remove-from-testing
Analysis:
 rubrica/testing depends on libxslt1-python2.2 and via that
 libxml2-python2.2, which we're trying to remove from testing with the
 new versions of libxml2 and libxslt; also, its Depends: field is risky
 as documented in #206650. The version in unstable depends on python (>=
 2.3), python (<= 2.4). This means that in order to update libxml2 in
 testing we also need to update python2.3, and since nautilus and KDE 3
 among other things need a new version of libxml2 this is a very messy
 dependency chain.
 .
 I propose removing rubrica from testing temporarily to break this
 chain, which should allow libxml2 into testing in a few days' time
 provided it isn't uploaded again before then. Jordi Mallach and I have
 talked to the maintainer (cc'ed) about this on IRC, and he agrees with
 the removal.