Remove galeon from testing

This probably won't be popular, but:

Package: galeon
Testing: 1.2.5-0.woody.1
Unstable: 1.3.9-1
Bugs: not-filed
Suggestion: remove-from-testing
Analysis:
 Due to the galeon-nautilus binary package, galeon in testing is broken
 by the new version of nautilus, which is needed to get GNOME 2.2 in
 shape in testing. galeon and mozilla are both somewhat broken in
 unstable at the moment (#203100, #208319, #209234, #213464), and it
 looks like it'll take a few weeks to get them up to scratch.
 .
 Jordi Mallach, Sebastien Bacher, and I had been considering a
 testing-proposed-updates upload to get rid of galeon-nautilus from
 testing. However, it turns out that galeon/testing is built with
 woody's C++ ABI, so building it on a modern system is going to require
 a good deal of build system hackery. That probably means that
 galeon/testing is unsuitable for release anyway (unbuildable, and could
 possibly have difficulty with C++ plugins?), and I think we definitely
 want to release something newer than the 1.0.0 version of mozilla
 currently in testing! We agreed that the best course of action is to
 remove galeon 1.2.5 from testing so that nautilus is free to be
 upgraded, and continue working on galeon and mozilla in unstable.