Re: Better RC Bug Count

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 12:05:10PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> Colin Watson wrote:
> > Actually, following a quick conversation with aj on IRC, they're still
> > listed but greyed out.

> I wish this page were not taking up so much color. It's getting so I
> need to keep open a special browser just to view this page. (As a
> general rule, I do not let web pages set any colors.) The red/green
> stuff may also be amusing to those with certian forms of color
> blindness, although at least that has redundant textual information to
> go with it.

As I've just mentioned to Colin, I really want to see this transitioned
to the use of HTML4 classes so that the markup can be done with
stylesheets -- meaning the ability to apply an /arbitrary/ stylesheet to
control the display.  Not only does this help the red/green
colorblindness issue, it also gives users the flexibility to selectively
hide entire classes of bugs from view.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer