Re: Assignments II (2003/04/03)

On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 03:46:44AM +1000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Steve Langasek <vorlon@netexpress.net> [2003-04-14 11:59]:
> > >  92810 [       ] doc-rfc: license is not DFSG-free
> > > 144841 [       ] doesn't build on arm
> > No meaningful progress to report on the above two.

> What about the new doc-rfc packages done by Martin Quinson which he
> told you about a while ago and which were mentioned on -qa today?

Well, I wouldn't call that progress, since nothing has progressed beyond
the discussion stage yet. :)  From what I've looked at so far in
Martin's packages, they seem sound, but Martin is not a DD; I'm not
currently prepared to become a long-term sponsor of the package, and I
think such a substantial change would be inappropriate in a one-time
sponsored NMU.

But if there's discussion on -qa, I'll see what I can find out there.  I
would be happy to see this package in Martin's hands with the help of a
sponsor.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer