Re: debian-release list

On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 09:40:31PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> > Previously Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> > > Are we going to be using this list to coordinate woody release
> > > issues or no?
> >
> > I hope so..
> > Now, if someone can tell me why vim isn't moving into testing..
>
>      * vim (6.0.270-1 to 6.1.000-2)
>           + Maintainer: Wichert Akkerman
>           + 12 days old (needed 10 days)
>           + Valid candidate
>           + Depends: vim [1380]ruby
>
> Looks like a problem with ruby
>
>      * ruby (1.6.6-5 to 1.6.7-3)
>           + Maintainer: akira yamada
>           + 17 days old (needed 5 days)
>           + Valid candidate

trying: ruby
skipped: ruby (135+0)
    got: 30+0: a-8:a-7:h-15
    * hppa: libpgsql-ruby

libpgsql-ruby is a mess dependency-wise - it's uninstallable in unstable
for everything except i386 and powerpc. I think some more sensible
versioning of its build-dependencies would be a good idea, so I'm filing
an RC bug now.

Even then, postgresql needs to go in before libpgsql-ruby can be
updated.