Re: [2.2r3] Final package list for 2.2r3

Santiago Vila wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I see a lot of "install" and "sync-install", and some "rejects".

There are also some "remove" lines, which ought to tell the ftpmasters
to remove packages from stable.  Let's see if that actually works...

> What about packages which are not needed anymore? Is it planned to do
> something with them? (for example, removing them, or moving into a
> different area not part of the "archive"). I'm talking about the
> various kernel-image, kernel-source and kernel-doc packages which waste
> nearly 100Mb in the first official Debian CD (which is a pity, since we
> try to make CD #1 as useful as possible).

The large amount of kernels that are new to stable also scared me.

I'm open for suggestions on tidying up 2.2r4.

Regards,

	Joey

--
It's time to close the windows.