Re: [2.2r3] Status report

On Sun 15 Apr, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de> writes:

> >      m68k and arm won't appear soon, nobody cares about alpha,
> >      so only powerpc is missing at the moment.

> Heh.

> Sorry, I wish we had a more reliable stable of porters in boot-floppies.

I'm sorry too. There just aren't enough of us with the relevant competencies
to go round, and of course real life and having to make a living get in the
way all the time too. We'll get updated arm boot floppies soon, for 2.2r4
I suspect.

Wookey
--
Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK  Tel (00 44) 1223 811679