Re: Preparing 2.2r3

On Apr 01, Martin Schulze wrote:
> latex2rtf   stable    1.1-6       arm, m68k, powerpc
> latex2rtf   stable    1.8aa-2     alpha, i386, sparc
> latex2rtf   updates   1.8aa-4     alpha, arm, i386, sparc
>
> 	Changelog does not convince me to push it into stable:
>
> 	* Upload to stable to overcome the "can't build from source" bug that
> 	  breaks autobuild on some architectures.
>
> 	* Add build dependency on debhelper.
>
> 	m68k and powerpc missing
>
> 	Maintainer: Chris Lawrence <lawrencc@debian.org>

Basically, the problem with -2 in stable is that there is a spurious
.o file in the archive (and it comes from upstream).  -3 fixed this in
unstable, and -4 fixes it in stable too.  I believe that's why -2
was never updated on m68k and powerpc for stable.

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence <cnlawren@olemiss.edu> - http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/

Instructor and Doctoral Student, Political Science, Univ. of Mississippi
208 Deupree Hall - 662-915-5949