Re: Preparing Debian GNU/Linux 2.2r3

On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 12:51:22PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:

>Oh, and for xtide, surely when Debian is in a position of accidentially
>distributing data in violation of its copyright, that is sufficient reason
>to rev a package in stable, or remove it. We've done so before..

There are new netpbm packages just uploaded too - the hpcdtoppm utils
have moved into non-free. The current (free) netpbm package in potato
is not distributable because of this.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                   stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
"It's actually quite entertaining to watch ag129 prop his foot up on