Re: [comments?] Debian GNU/Linux 2.2r2 Released

On Mon, Dec 04, 2000 at 11:39:33AM +0100, Nils Lohner wrote:
> TODO:

  - verify the revision has actually happened...

In particular, the pool code on pandora required some fixing to handle
all the intricacies of a point revision, and this hasn't been finished
yet.

> - Webmasters: update <http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/> please (i.e.
> remove references to r0, add dates for r1(November 14, 2000) and r2
> (December 3) ...

Nov 12th would be a more accurate date for r1, although the announce only
went out on the 14th.

> - Dan (or someone else): confirm the debian-cd statement below please.

CD images will be made by the debian-cd people; this may involve some
actual thought though to ensure that the poolised non-US stuff doesn't
break the scripts. In *theory* the existing scripts *should* work, but
as pandora's still being updated, it's hard to say.

Cheers,
aj

     ``Thanks to all avid pokers out there''
                       -- linux.conf.au, 17-20 January 2001