boot-floppies 2.2.20.0.1 i386 uploaded

I've uploaded the new set of boot-floppies targetted for 2.2r2 to
samosa, which should propogate over shortly.  The PCMCIA modules
problems on the vanilla flavor are fixed.  I tested vanilla and
compact flavors and all is well there.

The boot-floppies are numbered with a binary NMU recompile number,
2.2.20.0.1.  I did this because I feared the 2.2.20 versions were
still in Incoming and my new upload couldn't make it into the queue
unless it had a different number.

So this is definately suitable to 2.2r2 release.

I have also put up a copy at:

 http://alpha.onshore.com/~apharris/debian/dists/potato/main/disks-i386/current/