Current 2.2r2 status

Here's the current status of 2.2r2 release plans, in order of expected
completion, along with those responsible:

- Security updates affecting base packages, Wichert. How long till this
  is done? What packages should we be watching for?

- Kernel 2.2.18-pre21 builds (ports who want it). Let me know who wants
  this, and when you can get it done. If you do not tell me that your port
  needs 2.2.18-pre21 kernel images, then we wont be waiting for it to be
  uploaded. Give me a time frame for completion please.

  [sparc] Will build, should be done on Nov 22.

- Build of boot-floppies 2.2.1[89] (port maintainers). WARNING! If you do not
  chime in on how long it will take (upon notice of when to begin) to
  build the boot-floppies for your arch, like kernel images, we will not
  be waiting for your archs boot-floppies upload. Also, if you plan on
  upgrading to the above kernel, let Adam know so he can make the changes
  to the boot-floppies source.

  [sparc] Will build, will take no more than 24 hours

- Rest of securitu updates, Wichert (time frame again please).

- Update packages. This is in a per arch basis, and only if absolutely
  essential (this applies to out-of-date packages only). You can update as
  needed, but we wont hold back release for non-essential updates, it will
  just have to wait for r3.

  [sparc] Need to do a binary only gtk upload to fix deps between indep
          and arch packages. Will not affect other archs. This is needed
	  for the openssh security fix to be compiled. [3 days]

This looks like everything. I think we can probably get this completed in
less than two weeks (giving extra time because of US holiday).