Re: potato revision one

Previously Anthony Towns wrote:
> 2.2r1 is underway (ie, the ftpmasters are cleaning up the archive and
> moving things around). Most of the proposed updates have been accepted.

In that case I'm upset, since there has be no involvement of the security
team at all and there are security fixes involved.

> 	* a fair number of (somewhat minor) security updates don't seem to
> 	  have gone through the security team, or at least don't seem to
> 	  have been recompiled as most of the security updates that did
> 	  go through the security team.

There we go. You need to talk to us before going off and doing things
like this.

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |