Re: URGENT!!!!!!! Removal of Roxen expected

Quoting Martin Schulze <joey@finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE>:

> Richard Braakman wrote:
> > I'm expecting at least one important upload (X 3.3.6-7) tomorrow.  I will
> > probably also have to remove Roxen.  I plan to remove the kernel 2.2.14
> > packages to get rid of #61544, and to install Anne's "upgrade" stuff.
> > I will not install dpkg 1.6.14 for this test cycle unless you tell me
> > you need it.
> >
> > I intend to disbelieve the remaining "release-critical" bugs, and see
> > if any of them turn out during testing to be real problems.

I just fixed the problems with roxen, it's in incoming. It was a bug I couldn't
have found on my own, and I never get the bugreports for some reason. I found the
fix at the BTS, out of a coincidence...
--
BATF counter-intelligence CIA nuclear radar North Korea supercomputer
smuggle 767 nitrate security Iran attack ammunition spy