[URGENT] sparc boot-floppies rebuilt, need install when available

Because of a problem with the busybox tar on the boot-floppies, the sparc
base2_2.tgz, when untar'd, was causing / to become mode 644. I have put a
minor fix in boot-floppies CVS to fix this, and am recompiling the sparc
boot-floppies at this very moment. I should have them in incoming within a
few hours.

PLEASE, do not build sparc CD until these are available. I am already
having to answer complainst about this problem, and putting them on CD
images will only make it worse, and more frustrating for users.

Dark, once these show up, can you install them ASAP?

Thanks,
  Ben