Re: Status of Potato?

Richard Braakman <dark@xs4all.nl> writes:

> Would this work:
>
>   On monday (or whenever you're ready) we start a one-week test of
> the boot-floppies, during which time nothing changes in the base
> system.

Given that it seems that the majority of remaining problems in
boot-floppies are RC bugs in base pkgs, I don't know whether this
would be productive or not.  Let me look in more detail at people's
results with 2.2.5 and get back to you ...  Perhaps we can get these
base issues and 2.2.6 burned prior to Monday.