Re: Updated list of packages of 2.1r5

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000, J.A. Bezemer wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Jan 2000, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
>
> > Previously Vincent Renardias wrote:
> > >   [Vincent 1999/12/20]
> > >   package      : lprng
> > >   version      : 3.5.2-2.1
> > >   architectures: sparc only
> > >   issue        : fix dependency problem preventing the creation of sparc CDs
> >
> > Euh, what problem? This seems to be the same version that is also
> > on security.debian.org and I don't want to have a broken version
> > there..
>
> IIRC, I did report this dependency problem to either you personally or
> debian-security@lists (which should have reached you too) only some hours
> after the security fix was released...

IIRC, it depended on a version of ncurses that was present only in potato.
BTW, what's the standard tool to check the dependancies in an archive?

	Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS  vincent@{{ldsol,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:                                               GNOME : -