Re: modutils 2.3.11-13

And so it was. So that thing lived in there all this time, ever since I
installed potato. Obviously, I did remove pcmcia right afte the
installation (a long time ago).

And that devil came back to life just between modutils 2.3.11-12 and
2.3.11-13.1 and tried to ruin my life :) Just like that.

I smell some sort of conspiracy here ;)

I'm very curious to know what's going on here. Care to tell the story,
Wichert?

Cheers,
Cristian