Re: Boot floppies 2.2.19

On Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 07:29:52PM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> I just discovered a but in the vanillla kernel/pcmcia set for i386.
> Right now the pcmcia modules for the standard kernel are broken.
> Figures, that's one of the two I didn't test.
>
> I'm hoping Randolph can rebuild the pcmcia-modules for 2.2.19
> boot-floppies i386.

For reference, 2.2r2 is mainly waiting on this being fixed (since broken
pcmcia was one of the reasons r1 was declared a disaster). I presume it's
still necessary, since I haven't seen any new i386 pcmcia stuff, or new
boot-floppies for i386 based on them...

Hmmm, also the new powerpc b-f's (2.2.19) seem to have been uploaded
with an unsigned .changes file, so haven't made it to proposed-updates
like they ought to have... The 2.2.20 alpha upload at least looks okay.

Cheers,
aj

     ``Thanks to all avid pokers out there''
                       -- linux.conf.au, 17-20 January 2001