Re: Test Cycle Three Update

> Which versions of debian-cd and boot-floppies?

oh this was from quite some time ago, i haven't tried with the newest (2.2.0
debian-cd). I just build them on lully.

> I've just made some modifications so that the CDs are actually
> bootable on SRM, but they require a recent boot-floppies CVS build (or
> 2.2.16, when it's released) since I forgot to include the 'bootlx'
> image in previous versions.

i assume the debian-cd people will be building official TC3 images after we
get 2.2.16 out.... I guess we'll test those.

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>
http://www.TauSq.org/