Re: regarding invalid boot-floppies 2.2.14

Adam Di Carlo...
> Note: I haven't heard *one* *word* from ARM guys since I got that one
> patch months ago.  No patches, no communication.  They are succeeding
> at pissing me off.

If you would screw us up we would have to complain, but everything
is working just fine. (Well up until I accidentally released a 2.2.14
instead of a 2.2.13.  I'm deleting the 2.2.14 and putting up 2.2.13.)

We are only quiet because we are content, not dead.

--
                                     Jim Studt, President
                                     The Federated Software Group, Inc.