Re: critical potato archive inconsistency

 Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore.com> wrote:

> The source upload for pcmcia-{cs,source,modules}_3.1.8-12 is missing.

Okay.  I've fixed this.  I had uploaded the new version, but the
automatic installer kept rejecting the upload because some of the later
pcmcia-modules* packages for the newer kernels had already made it into
the archive.  This is a problem of having to build and upload too many
pcmcia-modules* package in a short amount of time.

My latest upload should be accepted.

> At this moment we have kernels in 2.2.15pre20 without any pcmcia
> modules.  That is *not* a good state of affairs.

The new pcmcia-modules packages have been built and uploaded.

- Brian