wrong priorities in default packages

Hello.

I've updated my package-consistency scripts so that they work for the
six architectures which will be released in potato:

http://master.debian.org/~sanvila/potato

Some known facts remain unchanged, for example, console-data and
libgdbmg1 should be required (currently they are not), but there are
also some surprises: On some architectures there are required packages
that conflict at each other.

ftp.debian.org maintainers: Only the consistency of packages of
standard or higher priorities are checked here. I think we should be
able to fix this since there are not many of them. Please, would you
mind to take a look at it?

Thanks.