Re: file RC bugs for potato uninstallable pkgs (was Re: Pleaserelease 2.1r6)

On Sat, 22 Apr 2000, Adrian Bunk wrote:

> > And that RC bugs should be filed?
>
> I started filing RC bugs against unmet "Depends:" and "Recommends:"
> yesterday.

I've done this (except for one strange case a bug was closed by a
new package but this package is in neither potato nor woody where I only
informed the maintainer) for i386, but someone else has to do the same for
the other 5 architectures.

The next thing I'm doing is filing RC bugs for priority problems (most
often: package with priority `optional' depends on package with priority
`extra').

cu,
Adrian

                -- Mahatma Ghandi