2.1r5

Hi,

I've gone through and installed almost everything Vincent included on
his list.  Couple of things though:

 (o) The gs in proposed-updates has a lower version number than that
     in slink, so it won't install...

 (o) There is no nmh in proposed-updates, Wichert... (except he's not
     here; anyone care about this?)

 (o) There are a number of other packages left in propsed-updates,
     what do you (Vincent) want me to do with them?  Reject them all?
     Several (floppybackup, roxen) are security fixes...

 (o) Can The People Concerned please check the new disks-m68k/current/
     and see if it looks okay?

--
James