Re: list of 2.1r4 changes (was: Re: Last call for updated non-i386 packages.)

On Fri, 10 Dec 1999, Santiago Vila wrote:

> On Thu, 9 Dec 1999, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
>
> > Can someone please check the y2k fixes and be a bit more specific
> > about the problem with each package? No long description needed,
> > but something more then just `y2k fix' would be nice..
>
> I agree...

So do I, but the problem is that in most cases the changelog only says
"fix y2k problem" or even "this version is now y2k OK" with no more
details...

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS  vincent@{{ldsol,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:                                               GNOME : -